Whether you’re a breeder of clowns, keeper of seahorses or a reefer with hungry corals, you can never go wrong with Mike’s Phyto Live Rotifers!
- Easy to digest (89%-94% digestibility)
- Perfect for fish larvae, baby seahorses, and SPS coral
- Perfect for small mouthed animals (50 um – 150 um rotifer size)
- Can be refrigerated for later use
- Use with Mike’s Phyto live phytoplankton and culture your own
Our L-strain live rotifers are sized perfectly for fish larvae, dwarf seahorses, and coral (especially SPS). Their slow movements make them a necessity as prey for newly hatched fish larvae. Rotifers are what they eat and our Live Rotifers arrive at your door nutrient packed because they’ve been raised on a strict diet of Mike’s Phyto live phytoplankton making these rotifers a balanced, high caloric mix of proteins, lipids and vitamins. Protein packed rotifers promote healthy growth and vibrant colors in anemones and are an easy, no-brainer choice for SPS corals due to their small polyps.
Live rotifers promote a more vibrant, healthier looking reef and add to the biodiversity that contribute to a stable ecosystem.
Grab a bottle of Mike’s Phyto live phytoplankton and start your own live rotifer culture!